Top 10 Songs That Describes A Profession in The Title
Top 10 songs that describe a profession in the title include 1. I Need A Doctor 2. Night Nurse 3. Travelin Soldiers.
The records relating to the profession often let the working man relate to those songs. Oftentimes, the song's titles are only an artistic choice by the singers.
However, there are also multiple songs that describe the anthem of the working man and profession for people to relate to and understand their circumstances.
For Instance, a song from Future and Drake "Life is Good" makes sanitation workers and fast food workers cool. It helps people with such occupations relate to the music and keep their chin up.
Hence, there are different music that individuals could relate in a professional level and blast off those sounds during their events or accomplishments.
Top 10 Songs That Describes A Profession in The Title
|I Need A Doctor (2011)
|Night Nurse (1982)
|Take Me to the Pilot (1970)
|Travelin Soilder (2002)
|We Are The Champions (1977)
|Drivin My Life Away (1980)
|Work from Home (2016)
|Sound of Da Police (1993)
Songs About A Doctor
Songs about a doctor in the title are like 1. I Need a Doctor 2. Doctor My Eyes 3. Witch Doctor. These songs about professions use titles uniquely.
The list of songs about a physician is as follows:
- I Need A Doctor by Dr. Dre
- I Don't Need No Doctor by Ray Charles, Humble Pie
- Doctor Rober by The Beatles
- Dr. Feelgood by Aretha Franklin
- Dr. Feel Good by Travie McCoy
- Dr. Beat by Miami Sound Machine
- Doctor Orders by Carol Douglas
- Calling Dr. Love by Kiss
- The Doctor by The Doobie Brothers
- Doctor Doctor by Iron Maiden
I Need A Doctor is a song by Dr. Dre it highlights the doctor's profession as it they are the lifesavers who help people regain their health.
You May Like:
Songs About Nurses
Songs about hospitals include 1. The Nurse 2. Night Nurse 3. I Am A Nurse. Profession in a song title leads to creative music.
The list of songs about nurses and hospital are as follows:
- The Nurse by White Stripes
- Night Nurse by Gregory Issacs
- Night Nurse by Horace Andy
- I Am A Nurse by the International Council of Nurses
- Call The Nurse by Lee Harding
- Sister Morphine by The Rolling Stones
- Nurse by The Slackers
- Nurses Songs by Ben Walker
- Thanks to the Doctors and Nurses by Daria
- Hospital Food by David Gray
- Hospital Beds by Florence + The Machine
- Hospital Flowers by Owl City
Night Nurse by Gregory Issacs relates to Nurse's profession. It is one of the best reggae songs of all time. The song was also featured in the top 40 albums of the UK charts on its debut.
Songs About Pilot
Songs about airplanes include 1. Take Me To The Pilot 2. First Class 3. Fly Away. Country songs with a profession in the title can also be found here.
The list of a song about airplanes and pilots are as follows:
- Take Me To The Pilot by Elton John
- First Class by Jack Harlow
- To Live Is To Fly by Townes Van Zandt
- Fly Away by Tones and I
- Airplanes by B.o.B and Hayley Willaims
- Leaving on a Jet Plane by John Denver
- Eight Miles High by The Byrds
- Paper Planes by M. I. A
- The Airplane Song by Blippi
- Durnk n a Plane by Dierks Bently
- Learning to Fly by Jeff Lynne
- This Plane by Wiz Khalifa
- Airplanes by Urban Method
- Airplane Song by CoComelon Nursery Rhyme
- Sky Pilot by Eric Buron
- Lady Pilot by Neko Case
- Song for a Dead Pilot by Space Siren
- Co-Pilot by Kristen Maria
- Jet Pilot by System of a Down
- RAF Pilots by Horrible Histories
- The AViators by Helen Jane Long
Songs About Soldiers
Country songs about soldiers include songs like 1. Travelin' Soldier 2. American Soldier 3. Soldier's Last Letter.
The list of songs about soldiers is as follows:
- Travelin Soldier by Dixie Chicks
- American Soldier by Toby Keith
- Soldier's Last Letter by Merle Haggard
- Riding with Private Malone by David Ball
- I Drive Your Truck by Lee Brice
- Titanium by Sia
- Whiskey Lullaby by Brad Paisley and Alison Krauss
- Still A Soldier by Trace Adkins
- Humble And Kind by Tim McGraw
- Hero Of War by Rise Against
- Hey Brother by Avicii
- Part of Me by Katy Perry
- If You're Reading This by Tim McGraw
Travelin' Soldier by Dixie Chicks is a country song by a female country singer that stresses the profession of a soldier. The song pays homage to all the Army men and women.
Songs About Teacher
Songs about teacher appreciation are 1. Teacher 2. Teacher, I Need You 3. Teachers. Rock songs with a profession in the title also appear here.
The list of songs about teacher includes the following:
- Teacher by Pretty Much
- Teacher, I Need You by Elton John
- The Teacher Song by Cocomelon Kids
- The Art Teacher by Rufus Wainwright
- Teachers by Leonard Cohen
- Teacher by Nick Jonas
- Rock n Roll High School by Ramones
- Teachers by Daft Punk
- I Love My Teacher ( A Tribute Song To teachers)
- The Hands of a Teacher by Public Affection
- Oh Teacher by Diana Ross
Teacher by Pretty Much is a song from the R&B band formed by Simon Cowell similar to One Direction. The song speaks about their feelings towards the Teacher.
Songs About Player
Songs about teamwork include 1. We Are The Champions 2. Wavin' Flag 3. Seven Nation Army.
The list of songs about players and teamwork is as follows:
- We Are The Champions by Queen
- Wavin Flag by K'nann
- Seven Nation Army by White Stripes
- Livin on a Prayer by Bon Jovi
- Eye of the Tiger by Survivor
- Roar by Katy Perry
- Count On Me by Burno Mars
- Ramanez la Coupe a La Maison by Vegedream
- Playas Gon' Play by 3LW
- Int'l Players Anthem by UGK
- Street Player by Chicago
- Girls Is Players Too by Coi Leray
- Manchester United Calypso
We Are The Champions is by Queen the best-selling rock band of all time, it is an anthem for players. Football clubs like Leicester and Liverpool fans have sung the song to cheer their club's teamwork.
Songs About Driver
Songs about truck drivers include 1. Drivin' My Life Away 2. Truck Driving Man 3. I've Been Everywhere.
The list of songs about Truck Drivers is as follows;
- Drivin' My Life Away by Eddie Rabbit
- Truck Drivin Man by Terry Fell
- I've Been Everywhere by Johnny Cash
- Truck Drivin' Son of a Gun by Dave Dudley
- We Rode In Trucks by Luke Bryan
- Brothers of the Highway by Tony Justice
- Trucker Man by Gretchen Wilson
- A Girl Who Loves To Truck by The Road Hammers
- Highway Junkie by Gary Allan
- Truck Driver's Prayer by Red Sovine
- Truck Driver's Queen by Moore & Napier
- The Highway Patrol by Red Simpson
Drivin My Life Away is a rock and roll song by Eddie Rabbit. It was one of the most popular songs that featured at number 5. on the Billboard Hot 100 list during the initial time of its release.
Songs About Engineer
Songs about construction include songs like 1. Work From Home 2. Working Man Blues. 3. The House That Jack Built and many more.
There are only a few songs that idolize the work that Engineers or construction workers perform such songs are as follows:
- Work From Home by Fifth Harmony
- Working Man Blues by Merle Haggard
- The House That Jack Built by Aretha Franklin
- Working On The Highway by Bruce Springsteen
- The Engineers' Drinking Song by The Chorallaries of MIT
- Song for Civil Engineer by David Dondero
- Lazy Engineer by Arty Balloon
- Lyrical Engineer by Only Won
- Engineers are your Friend
- Monkey and the Engineer
- Engineer by HP Boyz
- Software Engineer by Storybots
- I Engineer by Animotion
Work from Home is an R&B song by the female singing group Fifth Harmony. The song's video narrates the hardships of construction workers.
Songs About Carpenter
List of songs about carpenters includes 1. If I Were a Carpenter 2. Jesus Was a Carpenter 3. Son of a Carpenter.
That said, following songs are the list of songs about carpenters which are as follows:
- If I Were a Carpenter by Bobby Darin
- Jesus Was a Carpenter by Johnny Cash
- Son of a Carpenter by Taylor Hicks
- The Carpenter's Way by Hal Ketchum
- The House Carpenter by Clarence Ashley
- The Carpenter by Nightwish
- The Chair Jars of Clay
- Lazier than the Furniture by The Matches
- My Little Carpenter by Uncle Earl
- Grandpa Was A Carpenter by John Pine
- Carpenters Wife by Janne Hea
- Song for a Carpenter by Dan Fogelberg
- Karen Carpenter by Tommy Lellis and many more.
Songs About Police
The songs about police officers include 1. Sound of da Police 2. Ask a Policeman 3. Deep cover.
The list of songs about Police officers is as follows:
- Sound of da Police by KRS One
- Ask a Policeman by James Fawn
- Deep cover by Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg
- Crime in the City by Neil Young
- Karma Police by Radiohead
- Mrs. Officer by Lil Wayne
- Mr. Policeman by Brad Paisley
- I Shot the Sheriff by Bob Marley
- Cops and Robbers by Hoosiers
- Cop Killer by Eric C and Ice Cube
- Gee, Officer Krupke by West Side Story
- The Laughing Policeman by Charles Penrose
- Untouchable by Eminem and many more
Sound of Da Police is a song by KRS One. It is a rap song about Police. It showcases both criticism and praise towards the work of cops.
10 DJ Software For Spotify To Help You Learn Mixing
Spotify has revolutionized the way we consume music by providing a common platform for artists of different backgrounds and genres. With over 550 million users around the globe, the app has helped aspiring independent artists to get discovered and co...
10 Most Attractive Rappers Of All Time
Music and fashion have often complemented one another and rappers fit snugly in that definition. From owning a clothing brand or being an ambassador for fashion labels, rappers have created a name for themselves as fashion icons. Their unimagined e...
Who Is The Most Awarded Female Artist Of All Time?
Taylor Swift is the most-awarded female artist of all time. With 562 wins in 1,115 nominations, Swift has amassed a sizeable legacy at such a young age. She is closely chased by Beyonce Knowles, who has 534 wins and 1,312 nominations. On the other ...
15 Famous Rappers From South Carolina of All Time
Famous rappers from South Carolina like Jeezy and Renni Rucci prove that they are not overshadowed by North Carolina artists. South Carolina is often maligned in the rap scene because North Carolina has recently produced more successful rappers. Ho...
20 Popular Songs About Loving Your Child
Being a parent and raising a child is undoubtedly one of the toughest jobs. The role is a roller-coaster ride but worthwhile at the end of the day. Parenthood comes with sleepless nights, overwhelming emotions, children's tantrums, unanticipated cir...
Top 10 List Of Rock Bands Of The 70s 80s 90s
Rock and Roll burst into public consciousness in the early 60s. Through acts like The Beatles and The Beach Boys, it matured by the end of that decade. It then started to be seen as a serious art form rather than just teenage dalliance. As such, mov...